Final results for Cup of Croatia 98 are:
women: 1) Irena Palosek, 2) Suncica Hrascanec, 3) Tiziana Perhat;
men: 1) Ivica Matkovic, 2) Marko Rozman, 3) Filip Sobot.
Cup of Croatia for 1998 fineshed, click here for results.
Cup of Croatia, Sveta Nedjelja, 19.12.1998., results: sn191298.htm
10 month boulder in Podsused. Results you can see here.
20.12.1998 was Christmas boulder competition in Zagreb. Results are here.
Cup of Croatia was in Zadar, date 12 month 98. Here are results.
Cup of Croatia was in Pula, date 15.11.98. Here are results.
Boulder game was in Zagreb, 8.10.98., judge was Marko Rozman, click here for results.
In travanj month some vilage people attack climbers in Limski kanal demanding money for climbing on their country.
30.05.1998 for the first time was competitions in Zadar on new wall. Our reporter will be there. Results are here.
New climbing competition was in Pula but, a few climbers come in Pula because of new regulations in climbing commission. Results you can see here.
01 .03. 1998 was Master competitions in Zagreb, results you can see here.
Sixth wall was built in Split. The latest was built in room of Josko Purko.
New private walls in Zagreb...
To download (49 KB, Word 6.0 /95) rules of commission for free climbing in Croatia (on Croatian language) click here.
Domagoj Cikes (1982) climbed "Gloria" 7b/c+, Josko Purko (1979) "U2" 7c+ and Ivan Lisica (1982) "Marinero" 7b.
From 8.12. till 14.12.1997 new routes are climbed on redpoint in Marjan; Ivica Franceschi (1966) climbed "Sveti Duje" 8b
14. 12. 1997. National (final) cup of Republic Croatia in climbing was in Pula. Results you can see also here (women and man). Unofficional results you can see here.
29. 11. 1997. National cup of Republic Croatia in climbing was in Zagreb. School Sveta Nedjelja 10:00 AM. Results you can see also here (women and man).
09. 11. 1997. National cup of Republic Croatia in climbing was in Ogulin, for the first time: see results, I wasn't on that competition, I was in Kranj on world champion cup (just watching). Check this......
National championship of Republic Croatia in climbing was in Pula, results you can see also here ( do I repeat that).
21. 10. 1997 finished Zagreb climbing league, results you can see also here.
08. 11. 1997 in Ogulin was first climbing national boulder game and you can see the results.
15.09. 1997 in Omis are 15 new routes and on Kalnik are about 8 new routes, (5b - 6a).
Slavica Podgornik is best woman in Croatia who climbed route Iluzije 7c in Slovenia.
01. 10. 1997 there was the climbing school in AO "Zeljeznicar".
Marko Rozman climbed Specialist 8a+ in Liboe, Slovenia.
Suncica Hrascanec climbed Dzuli Sviga 7b in Vipavska Bela, Slovenia.